Friday 2 March 2012

stew

So I jump ship in Hong Kong, and I make my way over to Korea, and I get on as a teacher at a school over there in the Seoul.

So I tell em that im an instructor and who do you think they give me?
The Dali Lama himself- the 12th son of the Lama
The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking!

So i'm in class with him and I give him a pencil. He hauls off and writes a passage!
Good writer... the Lama! Deep, into a 10,000 word essay, right off the top of his head.

And you know what the lama says " gunga galunga.... gunga gulunglungaga"

So we finish class! And he's gonna stiff me.

So I say " Hey, Lama! How about a little something, you know, for the effort!

And he says there wont be any money, but when you die, on your death bed you will receive total consciousness!

So I got that going for me! which is nice!

And that is exactly what I am passing onto you for hanukah! Honestly, I think it's better than those bookmarks anyways!

Have a happy Hanukah, and Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment