Friday 2 March 2012

coke pary in taganga

I freestyled for everyone last night- real good chaps boosting me up and what not john selected different beats and I flowed atop of it all- picking on people in the room. The girl with red toenails that matched her dress; John sweating after walking up 75 stairs; Carlos and his pile of cocaine; and I the host of this merry fiesta- I awoke to a cold shouldered Swede, who in my books isn’t as genuine a person as I once thought her to be- she didn’t offer to clean, no thank you for last night; just “I’m going to the beach”. This morning she pulled a stolen maraca from her bag and last night she told me to roll her a join- very demanding and two-faced to get what she wants. I was fooled to thinking she enjoyed my company- though fooled no more. Her friend Ida showed interest in me last night rubbing my thigh, with her head rest upon my chest- real sweet girl; perhaps we will meet again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment