Friday 2 March 2012

diggin me?

Illegitimate
Stay ill but I’m still considerate
Not the type of cat
To lay back and smoke a cigarette
Got weed?
Let me get a hit of it
Oh shit!!
Here come the cops
Better get rid of it
Ahh, it’s just the campus security
Lights and whistles
Really don’t worry me
Any who
I’m in a hurry
The shows early
Mixing curry
With my mushroom tea
Finished off a J
So k, l, m, n, o, p
Ya digging me
Like diamonds from the mother land
My mother took my hand
And made me kick my father’s hand
Oh so much for the inheritance
Off his wife too
Cause the money
We’re not sharing it
Oh that hoe held more gold
Than pirate ships
That lying bitch
Claiming bankruptcy
Was her clients wish
But I won’t snitch
As long as I get rich
Like Kobe Bryant’s bitch
Mixing wife-ins with tag-ins
Toss em in the middle of the ring
Like Bilbo Baggins
Double bag it
Or you’ll have bugs in your hair
That aren’t funny like magic rabbits
At the docs office
Swearing you glad wrapped it
Sure you fat bastard
Ill believe that when pigs fly
At that very second
A blt just whizzed by
They took it as a miracle
And broke out in their lord I’s
Never religious men
It was a site for sore eyes
I wish Jesus was at this party
Turning water to more wine
But he’s upstairs fucking
Two whores that are damn fine
At the same time
I don’t know how this man do it
I take time with my girls
And he just runs through it
If I could learn his tricks
I’m bound to be a shoe in
And I could put more Knicks on my headboard
Than Patrick Ewing

No comments:

Post a Comment