Friday 2 March 2012

prelude party taganga

I went canoeing today with this very lovely Swede, Linn- our venture for paradise got crashed into a hard hitting cove, ending us with minor scratches- I explained to her “that this experience has brought us so much closer together:. Great day, tiring, stood up at a baguette shop- over all still a pretty good baguette.
I met two keen Canadian sisters last night at the baguette shop- they came by my house, the first to do that in my six day stay in Taganga, and we talked about travelling, life in Canada and where to visit when I go to Montreal with my mother in three weeks. We all crashed by two- the girls in hammocks- I on mattress.
Tonight I had my first party at my hillside cabana- the house was a hit, but patrons left to get speakers twice. The sun is up and a beautiful Swede lie in my bed. I lied next to her as she clung to the edge. What is it about me that pushes girls away- am I not attractive. I am clueless and feel let down. I need a warm touch- a meaningful embrace- I want to be loved even if for one night.

No comments:

Post a Comment