Friday 2 March 2012

i can be...

I can be an architect. A writer; I could learn to be a better businessman or basketball player. I just have to work for it and it will come. The key- don’t give up. If you want to do it… done… already finished. It’s that easy. I just can’t overload myself with too many interests or there is a high risk of error. Start one interest (diet) slowly work on it; thinking about it a majority of the day and when you get those hunger pangs you think wisely. It is in me. In humankind it is capable for us to e great at just about anything as long as we are a)interested b) completely focused/driven through desire or/and education. I could be an architect drawing plans to dwarf Dubai’s  or end up being a garbage man and mastering the roots, studying recycling, learning the infrastructure and starting my own business. Anything we want to do and do well- it’s within our grasp.

No comments:

Post a Comment