Friday 2 March 2012

just a night

So I met this girl through her friend. I was hanging out in Hongdae drinking a bottle of wine, excited and loud, a little ripe from the suds. I was feeling great. So my friends and I get to the bar and they start to walk down the staircase, but I hang back along the railing, because I have to finish my bottle. The colourful lights and the youthful flow of this hip university town had my eyes shaking like a Ludacris video. When this pretty Spanish girl walks up and I said something like “would you like some wine? I like your eyes”. We get to talking about our new lives in Korea, when her blonde fashionate friend saunters up, torn stockings Cyndi Lauper “girls just want to have fun” mode. I talk to both of them for a while as we finish the wine. My friends return looking for me, we all introduce everything is beautiful. I end up getting the Spanish girl’s phone number and call her soon. Well nothing ended up ever happening with her, but I continued to run into her friend the fashinista all over Korea. We were very sassy with one another in a sexy playful way- but nothing ever happened or was initiated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment