Friday 2 March 2012

bum song

Its been a long day at work
Now im going to hit the bar
Called up a couple of friends
Now  were going to ditch the car
Parked then sparked a j
Small talk Hey!
How was your day?
Then walked away with nothing much else to say
Just wanna get drunk and play
Listen to funk and sway
Like palm trees
With the lights beaming on me
Im kinda feeling like a zombie
Walking around in this crowd
Packed tight bodies surround me
Inching my way to the bar
Is probably where youll find me
Cause I could sure go for a drink right now
Raise your drinks in the air
Then drink em all down
Head back to the bar for a second round
Then do it again if youre feeling this sound

I can feel the music inside of my body
Golly miss molly
Ive embodied the jolly persona of a goner
4 drinks
5 drinks
6 drinks gone
Gonna hit the dance for to get my mack game on
I start pushing people around
And swinging my arms
I gotta little beer on my shirt
But I still got charm
I cant see too straight
But im searching the place
To find a fine girl
Bring her home and call her my ace
Look her up and down
I wanna eat her like steak
Shes a rare kind of breed
But I love how they taste
So I slide up to her and get right in her face
And lay down a couple of lines
To put her in her place
Hey girl I really want to make you cum
And you smell pretty too,
Want a stick of bubble gum
Lets go back to my place
I really need to get some
And then I reached around down her skirt
And tried to grab her bum…

Slap
I said why'd the hell you do that?
She said that shes a human
And doesn't approve of these rude acts
For real? But I only grabbed your bum
I wanted your attention
And it too loud in this club
Well just because you want me bad
doesn't mean you get my love
Now you're a fucking creep
and you'll never get these humps
What you should have done is say Hi!
Like a normal guy
Asked me aside
grab a drink and talk a while
Maybe even share a dance
and put your hands up on my side
And if the mood was right
We could have went home tonight
But your passed that dude
now you're on a solo ride
and that's too bad too
cause your a pretty cute guy

No comments:

Post a Comment