Friday 2 March 2012

machu picchu

The world is in the palm of my hands- a mere seed waiting to be planted. Hidden amongst the clouds, a secret garden consumes energy and gives off rays of life. An overwhelming state devours my psyche, knowing I am in the presence of something magical.
Worlds and cultures collide at soaring heights. A looming peak dances over the infamous Machu Picchu for adventurous trekkers who wish to capture true beauty and enchantment through a gripping new perspective.
I choke for words to describe my feelings. Slowly my dreams are coming true, as I claim my stake on the world.  The amazement of becoming familiar with new land draws me to the brink of tears.  My life is in the palm of my hands and I am moulding my existence.
I have seen a miracle- my eyes now scarred by the touch of magic will never be able to see life through the same light. My life is a dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment