Friday 2 March 2012

last night in bogota

It was our last night in Bogota, Colombia and I was craving Mexican food. We just went on a two hour chase to find the post office of all places and they were going to charge us forty dollars to send a few postcards home. So we walked out disgruntled and craving Mexican even more- the thought of getting what I wanted, something tasty and meaty, was my new driving force. So Ry and I started cruising the streets in search of a restaurant.
The night was setting in when we stumbled upon a jam packed street market with everything from artists making hand crafts and puppeteers to toy vendors and cross-dressing street performers.  We stared in amazement at what we had just come across when a beautiful Colombian woman in her early 20’s, with silky brown hair down to her small breasts that were hidden underneath her tight red top held together with thin white laces passed us without acknowledgement, but seemed a little distraught, or lost- so Ryan and I continued on with our pursuit for Mexican. As we walked down the street, the thousands in attendance acted as barricades towards our departure, so instead of walking around, we took our time mingling through the crowd and taking in the atmosphere.
Lucky we did, because all of a sudden, the foxy young miss, was heading right towards us. As we stood there gazing at her, she approached with flyers in her hand. She smiled and asked us if we wanted a coupon for ice skating in Bogota; we flirted with her for a while, but told her we weren’t interested because it was our last night her- and that we were really in search for Mexican food. She told us she knew the perfect spot and would show us the place. Well, now how to you like the looks of that.
So Ryan, the beautiful dark skinned woman and myself ventured on towards food.
The night prior we had gone salsa dancing with another beautiful woman by the name of Rosio at a little hole in the wall discothèque in a dodgy little neighbourhood in Bogota. Rosio and I really hit it off, and I actually shared one of the most intimate times of my life; not during sex, but rather dancing. We embraced each other arm in arm, sauntering across the barren room, alone. The bar twinkling from the warm glow of the candles that leaked from aged wine bottles and with the rawness that sprung forth from the crackling of the record player, left the two of us buried deep within each other’s souls, eyes locked, and to the point of knowing each other’s next move- I was moved to chills.
Since I had found a lady in my life, I decided to let Ryan have the honours with the new pretty young miss.  Along the walk she was very flirty and jovial towards both of us, as she told us about herself and spoke fluently in four languages; English, Spanish, French and Japanese- knowing this, helped take my mind off of her being a whore, because no whore knows four languages and that’s a fact.
So we arrive at the restaurant after a long hike up a cobblestone road, passing the Plaza De Armas where we hung out earlier that day taking pictures and searching for the police museum. We sat down and ordered drinks as she got up and started posing for pictures- bending over and showing off her pouty face that would put any mans marriage in danger. She went behind to talk to one of the waiters, returning later with an oversized sombrero   and a free round of drinks for all of us- I don’t care what she had to do for it. I love this girl.
Ryan and I ordered food, and I left to make a call to Rosio before dinner arrives- I excuse myself and she tells me that she will come and help me find someone with a cell phone. We hit the streets and I tell her about this awesome girl I met the night prior, and about our dancing and the magical night we shared. 
We finally found a convenience store with a woman with a cell phone, and I make a call to Rosio, to no avail. I call a few more times leaving messages, and decide to come back after dinner to make one more.  We returned, and I finally got the taste of Mexico I had been craving- this restaurant was amazing, every bite was packed with such flavour. So I finished eating and ran back to make a call. She once again never picked up the phone, so I bought some cookies from the shop, and returned to the restaurant and finished our drinks.
By this time it was about to leave, so we asked our lovely lady of the evening if she would like to come back to our house and drink some rum before going salsa dancing. She happily accepted and the three of us walked arm in arm in arm down the cobble road back to our hostel.
We got back to our room and cracked the rum, we lied on two beds passing the rum back and forth before she stood up and starting playing with her shirt. “How much”, she sternly said.  “I can’t believe it dude” I said “she is a whore”.  We joking played it off and turned the roll vice versa and asked her how much it would cost to sleep with us. Then she starts unbuttoning her pants and once again sexily says “how much?” “Are you kidding me” I replied, before she dropped to the bed and grabbed hold of Ryan’s cock.
I was sitting on the opposite bed watching this whole ordeal take place for about thirty seconds before I said fuck this “I am getting a part of this action”. I switched beds and grabbed a hold of her as she rotated around to start riding Ryan; she bent over and started sucking my cock. We were both in shock and giddy as hell for this to be happening to us on our last day in Bogota- so we did what any good friends would do, they would fuck the shit out of her for nine hours and go salsa dancing in between.
Well the sex was sex, and as much as I would like to get into detail, I was lost in the moment and much as I can relive it in my head, I cannot go through all the manoeuvres and details- let’s just say she was passed back and forth all night and she loved every minute of it, craving more the second we finished.
One thing I can recall is that she didn’t listen well and gave the worst blowjob I had ever had in my life- you wouldn’t believe the teeth she used, it was like she was peeling a carrot. And try to get her lick your balls; the girl wouldn’t take any constructive criticism at all. Aside from that the night was unbelievable and a lifelong dream been fulfilled that will follow me to the grave.
So back to the night, it was around twelve at night when we decided to go salsa dancing. We got up, pushed all the condoms aside, washed up, and were about to leave, but this young lady wouldn’t put on a shirt.  She stood there, bra on, refusing to put on her shirt, so we came to an understanding and she put on her leather jacket and off we went passing through countless faces in the lobby in our hostel, that for better or not, know what’s going down.
We get to the first bar and walk down the stairs. Ordering three drinks for our crew, we sit down and have a sip before she takes her jacket off, revealing her bra, getting up on the dance floor and starts shaking it. When does this happen honestly, so we jumped right in, dancing to the electronica and making out with her on the dance floor as she sways and moves across the floor appearing drunk to all the wide eyed viewers of this amazing spectacle. When do they ever get a chance to see, two white guys dancing with a topless Colombian chick- if your guess is never, then consider us blessed.
We ditched the bar for a more authentic feel, and found this amazing hot spot brimming with life on the second floor of this average building. We climb the steps as the sound of salsa begins to beat deeper and deeper it is getting hard not to dance- not that we were avoiding it. We slid into the room as eyes gazed our way, especially bringing a topless woman, I am sure not all the attention was on us gringos. The smooth styles of Hector Lavoe, Richie Ray and the Cubana all star band cleared the chairs as everyone in the house was on their feet.
Ryan and I took turns dancing with her and she lit up the room, swinging her naked body to the music, I kept getting approached on the craziness of the ordeal. Colombians were trying to make sense of the night and who she was with, Ryan or I, and if they had a chance to get with her. We laughed it off and just told them she was a gift from god to fulfill both of our needs.
As I sat in the corner, smiling like I never have before, taking in the scene of the hot salsa bar in Colombia, I could not believe what was happening.  Little miss walked over to me, turned over her shoulder to see if anyone was watching, then dropped to her knees, pulling my cock from out of my pants and started giving me a blowjob in the corner of this bar, the size of your average classroom.  And I thought this night just keeps on getting better- that’s it, I can finally die a happy man.
As the club started to settle down around 4 in the morning, we walked down the stairs with a crew of people, all wanting a piece of this action, but unfortunately Ryan and I are greedy Canadians and were not passing up a lifetime opportunity, so we hoarded her for ourselves- stopping at the corner store picking up 2 more packs of condoms to return for more loving. 
I couldn’t wait any longer, so I piggy-backed her to the hostel, throwing her on the bed and ripping off her clothes as if it were the world was going to explode any minute and this is how I going to die- fucking. Ryan burst back into the room and the party continued for another 2 hours of passing, swapping, high fiving, singing and moves I that I didn’t even know I was capable of, until this dream maker showed up in our arms.
The night came to an end as we shared a cookie and lay conqueror like in our twin beds. I let her sleep with Ryan, so I could sprawl out and have a comfortable sleep after such a rewarding and uplifting night. A night that no one could ever take away, even if I was stripped of everything and left locked in a Colombian cell filled with burly, Spanish men- I could relive a life of better times and shelter myself from the pain, knowing I have conquered a lifelong dream so early in my youth.
We all fell asleep, only to wake up at 6 to push her off to work- she, naked and spread out across the bed, laid motionless to our calls. I sleepy and deserving a great rest, fell back asleep, only to wake to her kissing me on the cheek and saying farewell.
She walked out the door the next morning, without even telling us her name. But I knew who she was from the moment I met her.  She was fucking god. And all I have to say is amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment