Tuesday 6 March 2012

spark a flame-ignite a rage

I’ve barely scratched the surface
And I'm working my way to the top
I’ve been a slave to this page
And now I’m at the chopping block
I’m cutting and pasting
Writing and chasing
The right words to say
For the write situation

Now, I’m face to face
With my own observations
All the people of this world wide nation
Lets all join hands
Its time to make changes

Our nation is equipped
Our nation will be fixed
Out nation will exist
To shine like a beautiful spirit

What have I got to say?
What’s going on in the world today?
How can I paint a picture
For you all to feel the same as me?
Should I use my time on stage
To spark a flame
And ignite a rage?
To fight the age of evil
We’re all equals
Living people

We’re all equals
Living people
And our children
Are our sequels

So let’s work together
We’ve got to work together
If our children aren’t worth it
Tell me what cause is better

Everyday im learning lessons
And making mistakes along the way
But you learn more of a lesson
From failure than you do from gain
No one said its easy
Life doesn’t always go you way
Sometimes there are roadblocks
And sometimes you’ve got tolls to pay

There’s no road to riches
Grab a ticket
And just head that way
Life’s filled with
Mountains
Ditches
Alleys
And dead-end ways

You can either fight for your freedoms
Or give up and keep on dreaming
Tell me what it’s gonna be
I want to hear you scream it

No comments:

Post a Comment