Tuesday 6 March 2012

meeting minji- downin cass

Well I was at this bar
One Sunday night
Feeling alright
Freestyling on the mic
With nothing on my mind
But a baseball cap
When a girl walked in
And our faces matched
So I told a couple jokes
And I made her laugh
About her drinking Heineken
While I’m downing Cass
Then I strolled off stage
Stepped up and asked
A couple questions
You know- just this and that
“I’m not a game spitter
And if it’s all the same to you
I’d like to get your number
Call you up and arrange something”
So I jotted down the numbers in the phone of mine
The whole time I was checking her eyes
The whole time I was checking her eyes
Until my eyes made their way down to her thighs

So we walked out the bar
One behind the other
Still checking her out
But trying to be undercover
But once we got outside
And the moon lit the sky
She shined bright like the sun
Oh my… Oh my!!
I started thinking what a fine girl she would be
To be around my arm constantly
She’s sexy and dressed to impress
Long black flowing with finesse
And a body that god must have blessed
I’m Talking dressed to a T
And she’s working on a major in psychology
But that’s not the best part
Aside from being smart
She’s also got a great personality
And she loves to laugh
With that beaming smile
And jeans that hug her ass
She’s gonna have my running fast
If her loves a game I’m never gonna come in last

No comments:

Post a Comment