Tuesday 6 March 2012

rained in

The fierce rain has halted my departure and I think of how many obstacles have been unmasked within the hinds of nature’s untamed jurisdiction. How many people have faced chaos, upheaval, and devastation only to charge in chin-high?
A little rain has come in between me and my job, because I don’t want to teach drenched in rags. Where do I draw a line between getting soaked and showing up for work late? Now is my reply; for it appears to be growing stronger with age. I will not charge this downpour like a soldier into battle, but rather unheroically cower with crouched shoulders enduring the heavy blows of nature’s fists.

                                                                                                             Stuck in mcdonalds Korea, apkujeong

No comments:

Post a Comment