Tuesday 6 March 2012

buncharaps

1)
Holy moly
He stole the show slowly
Smoked the whole OZ
And rolled of the stage low key

Eyes bugging out
Caught a ma-pop sandwich
Couldn’t find the right words
Flipped the language speaking Spanish

Te quiero mujeres
Is what he told em
Got his tubes tied
Because he didn’t want to scold em

Always lied about his age
Women be trippin’ over this shit
In and out the door lickity split
Once he hit it he quit





2)
With this mic
I spit and kick fairytales
To all of you and yours
But especially the females





3)
I’m and assassin
Fuck it i'm rappin’
I’m laughing at these motherlovers whose acting
Acting?
Naw, Motherlovers are slacking
I never break a sweat
Plus I’m putting my back in
I’m already attacking
10 seconds in and there fingers are tapping
On the mat and the whole crowd is clapping
Another sucka down
But look who gets tagged in
Tagged in- it’s my next opponent
He’s swinging on the ropes and he quite the showman
Handle business first
His mama should have told him
Cause the clock ran out and he lost the moment
So I stepped to the mic and I stated flowing
And rapped laps around this cat
Like I’m Jesse Owens
And with my last breath left
I said man ‘get going’


4)
Artisanescape
It’s a 13 letter word
And there ain’t none harder you can make



5)
To the people toting tags
Spray-painting public property
Defacing subway stations
Graffiti’s aesthetic robbery



6)
It’s a craft
It’s a skill
To hone your own talent
I’m good with the mic
But not with the balance

7)
I got a mic and right to fight
So ima ignite on this mic tonight
Starting with the beginning of time
Compressed in a blender
And expressed through rhyme

8)Let the sunshine rain
And shower my drenched spirits
The only time I speak
Is when no ones around to hear it

No comments:

Post a Comment