Tuesday 6 March 2012

random thoughts about korea

When the world around me sleeps- I create.
______________________________________________________________

Forcing thoughts
Force I not
Unfortunately,
I forgot
_______________________________________________________________

The clanging tongue
Knows not best,
To those who speak
When they should rest

As I write-
I am sitting ‘cross from a shaken man.
His fists clenched
Around his cell phone,
Mumbling foreignly under his breath,
Checking the time,
Eyeing his bag-
Then as if a fuse was lit
I watched as the wick ignited
And snaked its way through his body
His eyes now swolle’
Shifted from his bag to his watch
Trembling began to brew in his breath
Coinciding with motioning
His cell phone to his ear
With his shuddering hand-
The fire that he unleashed danced through thin air
Magically un-harming bystanders in its path
                                                            Arriving hastily
On the receiving end
Engulfing the reciprocate
In flames

No comments:

Post a Comment