Tuesday 6 March 2012

ode to pony

Man, I was just looking over some pictures of us chilling on your roof, guitar in hand, with the sun in the sky and freedom and love in our heart and mind, we were on top of the world, there was nothing that could bring us down, not even women problems. I can’t fathom the unfucking-believable time we shared, from the mud fest train ride and Pocheon bike trip, to Taiwan and all over South America. I have never met anyone like you, it scares me man. You are an awesome friend, and I need you around me- you make me a better person and there are too many stories that I just want to keep reliving with you, honestly some of them will be told hundreds of years from now by our grandchildren and people of the people whose lives you have affected. I don’t like to think of Korea without you, I know it won’t be the same- it will be kick ass no doubt, but not the same! That was a once in a life time- and it couldn’t have been set to a clock any better than it turned out. It is far from, far from over, faith-willingly, and that we remain roamers of this great world in search of adventure and experience without letting any person’s thoughts about your remarkable life to eat at our conscious, until you want to settle down. Just to let you know, it is perfectly normal and expected of people to be jealous of your life, and it is perfectly normal for you to know that life is in your own hands and you would be stupid to do listen to people who only dream of a life like yours. As long as you always have your head on your shoulders the good energy will have you back. You are one positive dude, don’t let anything get you down- and if you ever have to talk, you know you can talk to me, YOU KNOW THAT! I know you do, anyways tell me what’s going on in your life, and hopefully we can get it on track with mine. Camping real soon!! give me a day, I’m down- except for October 8th, preseason seats to raps home opener with Jermaine and Bosh starting/ oh and it is also Yom Kippur, which I am being a bastard child and missing the family dinner for. I am a sinner- aint life sweet. Baby baby baby, get back to me soon man! 

No comments:

Post a Comment