Tuesday 6 March 2012

ass grabbing story

It all started when i got an text message from my korean girlfriends "OTHER" boyfriend on Thanksgiving- I knew he was Korean because of the broken english text - If you contact her again i’m going kill to you. That being said I contacted him back in a spirited text "Happy Thanksgiving" (I wanted to keep it cool and classy). So yadda yadda, i finally contacted my soon to be ex-gf and did what was needed. And then this is when all the bad doings started a brewin'...So now i'm single and on the town- I went shopping with a buddy o' mine and we were in some downstairs clothing barrage where everything must go. I found a decent cap and asked the man how much it was. "Man won", he says. "common man, you can do better than that its a cheap hat, how about 6?". This banter goes on for a few more minutes before he grabs my cock and says "chil cheon won". Well if I didn't more red than a plump tomato. I exploded back " what the heck man, now its O cheon won that's a E cheon won discount, you cant do that man". Well in the end I got stiffed and had to pay chil cheon won. But it doesnt end there... So the next day Im at Yongsan doing some paruzzing and end up empty handed. As I am leaving the place I'm walking next to a friend when an elderly man "ajoshi if you will" is walking towards me, but is no means of cramped quarters, and comes out of left field and grabs my ass. Now im feeling a little questionable, but i shrug it off with a beer. So the next morning Im off to work on a subway because I got arrested recently for riding without a dang license- babo- and so it be, I'm on the subway when im eying the handicap,pregnant,elderly seats and a old man spots me back, as he gets up and makes for the doors, he does a sexy little nod of the head as if to say "hey, the seats all yours big man"- I take it as a compliment and sit down. Well the train hasnt come to a stop yet, and he begins to start making tongue faces at me sticking his tongue out lizard like and winking. I'm grinning because I cant believe it, as he gets off and the door shuts behind him,he sticks his head to the window and..well the last thing I saw of him was his tongue wagging at me- sending chills through my body and even more questions as to what the hell is going on. I break up with my girlfriend and have 3 old men hit on me in 3 days. As I get up I look at the reflection of myself in the door, thinking is it me?what am i doing? I notice that i have one earring in. Ahhh I thought, damn myself for tempting the devil- so out it comes. The rest of the day went without a hitch- no attraction from men, and of course none from women either...poor Lou.Next day- same.Yippee I think to myself, I fixed the problem. WRONG!!Im at a market near Dongdaemun shopping for records and water-based lube when I spot an antique fan.The man quotes me something out of my range and i say thanks "comsamneda"
as i'm walking away I feel the aging hands of yet another ajoshi slapping my ass " Slap... Slap... Slap...". Will this ever end... Well luckily it has, it has been a good two weeks now without being ass mauled, assaulted, harrassed, cock-mitted, or fisted (well, that’s another story children). But fortunately I was raised my by a strong mother, and I will over come all of these treacherous doings- and one day I will rise again- though hopefully on better terms.

No comments:

Post a Comment