Tuesday 6 March 2012

runin w steph

I just ran into Steph Flemming- a firecracker of a girl with enough ammunition to take down Hezbollah. Its rather humorous though paralleled in a sad way that there is a girl that I am overly and overtly compatible with- that is leaves us in tears when we depart.  Our departures drag on as if we were competing in a telemarketer’s challenge- both striking and re-striking new issues of discussion; to remain in each others presence minutes longer. We are both, funny enough, happy in relationships- but, it’s an underlying tense that is universally felt that we will unite in our next lifetime. I rode her to her house as she embraced me from behind; gripping me snugly though with trust as we forced our way up tight inclines and through boisterous taxis.  I left her with mixed emotions, ecstatic about our encounter but ruffled about our duration- perhaps in our next lifetime.

6/23/09 Haebongchon 

No comments:

Post a Comment