Thursday 1 March 2012

stigmata

I pang of guilt
& hints of Oedipus
Mother’s lone son-
Son with vagabond visions
Uninhibited nature
Pack strapped to endless spine
Sprinting away from mothers empty arms-
Arms that rocked, fed, and groomed the child me
Now weighted with stone that hail upon my family flesh
As if blades replaced spring showers
Moloch!! Unhinged drooling jowl
Starving for the world-
I want to consume the earth
Sinking canines deep into every nook to embrace its full body
Home is not where the heart is-
Rather a stagnant watering hole
Bearing life to short lived moments of no real progression
I fear stability
And the art of normalcy 
Ream and flail my dying carcass
Attach wings to my soul
And traverse through afterlife
I feel no guilt without body

3/19/10

No comments:

Post a Comment