Thursday 1 March 2012

ode to love

My love for her cannot be masked. I watch her- I see her when I close my eyes. She knows my thoughts and how to make me feel good. She has a dream as well and we push each other to our farthest limits to see each other succeed.  We love- and not love in the term of lust- a love that holds a firm grip around your words that you could not begin to express without tears. We laugh. We play. We sit in silence, with smiles as illuminating as the full moon we embrace together.  I endure chills each time I know she’s mine.  I open myself to her and let her in- she accepts.  She’s adventurous, a modern day Columbus. She’s as spontaneous as a kite whipping through the blue sky, her frame outlining her beauty as she dips and dives as gusts of wind make her dance to the music of Mother Nature. She drinks the night in- flowing ever so softly upon returning safely back into my arms.  I hold her. I never want to let her go.

 April 10,2008 groundhog hill

No comments:

Post a Comment