Wednesday 7 March 2012

steel city

The Steel City
Birthplace real pretty
With the sun shining
Skirts out
Make me feel giddy
Reminiscing about my first booty
When I was a kiddy
Ended up breaking up because she acted to immi
No she didn’t?
Did she?
Sure did!
Girls name was Whitney
Real pretty, 16, firm titty
plus she dig me

But time keeps on tickin’
Its not so innocent
Its not like the first time
That you ever got it wet
Since then you’ve faced reject and disrespect
Scene a lot a shit on TV from Iraq to Tibet
It’s enough to wring your neck
Or cave in and write a check
Fuck the government just take my name off the list
And you can take my house
Just leave me the front step
And Ill live there in a tent
If it keeps me out of debt

Cause a house
Is just four walls
of imprisonment
You work your ass off
Just so you can sit in it
Now that’s not living
Meaning missing
Blind vision
Only driven by things that glisten
Up my tuition
So whats it gonna take for yall to feel like a kid again?
Get your lunch money stolen by the bigger man, little man!
Now how do you feel
Kinda bitter and belittled… damn

Now turn that around
What traits have you crowned
Ill let you think about em’
Go ahead and jot em down~

No comments:

Post a Comment