Saturday 3 March 2012

mistaken love

Art‘s a big boy, not fat, but Im sure he’s running thin of wearable clothes from within that hunkering wardrobe he has. Hell, he’s been a big boy all his life. If you knew him, you wouldn’t be able to picture him small either. Good hair! Thick sprouting weeds that would bounce back after a child’s legs chased across his lawn. His honest eyes have seen the world - waking up along sun-soaked beaches of Thailand and Colombia and being cast off the tops of the Andes. He really loved life. Though it was his smile that intrigued all the women- and if you shared a connection with him- he would make you feel alive. Real, just a real person, and you should have seen the smile on this boy, and I mean boy, the way the south be referring to a boy. The gums on this sucker too- you could probably rest a teacup on them. He sure didn’t like too many things more than his freedom- “just give me the open road and a clear sky and I’m a happy man” he’d always say.
We met amidst a game of tag- you know the wonderfully inexpensive game of running around a field trying to touch each other. In our case, it was a park on, aptly named, Park street. We were seven. I introduced my name as Sean; he liked it so much he changed his name to Sean right there on the spot. I could have fought him for it, but I knew I had a friend for life. I’ve been right there along with him even up to the day he lost his smile.
My life hasn’t been aces either- always living in the shadow of Art. He always managed to one-up-me on everything from better marks to better looking girlfriends. I don’t want to bore you from the start, because honestly what cool things do children get up to anyways, so let’s save your eyes and my fingers and I’ll just start from where my life started to become a little more fun.
It started about five minutes before a phone call.
The phone rang and call display says it’s my dad. I picked it up to stop the ringing.
“Hey pops, now’s really not a good time”
“Hey buddy, so I just got off the phone with your mom…”
“Uh-huh” I said trying to speed up the conversation”
“… and she doesn’t know what to get you for your birthday. Can you give me any hints so that I can her- she wants to surprise you?”
“Uhhh… A golf club! Skateboard! Basketball! I don’t know! Ffff… Dad, I really gotta go” I tried spitting out in a muster. 
“ Ok, ill do that! I heard were going to Merche’s for dinner tomorrow, is your girlfriend coming?
“I hope so” I said grinningly.
“Pops, I really gotta go!”
“OK, buddy! Love you. Happy Birthday!”
“Love you”
I hung up the phone. Click.
“You love me? I love you too baby” my girlfriend gleamed from in between my thighs.
I didn’t have the heart to tell her that it was really directed at my father. I mean she was giving me my first blowjob ever, and there was no way that I was going to jeopardize its awesomeness, because at that moment, my life began. 

No comments:

Post a Comment