Saturday 3 March 2012

gotta love the nana

You make great brisket
And I love your matzah balls
I can’t wait to visit you
At  your house over the hol’s
The last drop I’ll lick it
Till the soups gone from my bowl
I love my nana

Potato latkes
By the dozen
Serve them up for
All the cousins
Apple sauce
With homemade loving
I love my nana

Kinadelach
Yeah, that’s right
Gifilta fish
That’s outa sight
rugalach
That will beat the plight
I love my nana

You’re always in the kitchen
Every holiday
Cooking and baking until the break of day
While we wait outside mouths watering
Waiting for you to say
Foods ready everyone
Now it’s time to say

Shabat
What What! (It’s Friday night)
Passover
What What! (I need some bread)
Yom Kippur
What What! (Day of Atonement)
Rosh Hashana
What What! (Happy New Year)
Hanukah
What What! (Fuck Christmas)
Sukot
What What! (Where’s the lu-lov?)
Birthdays
What What (All I need is love)
Bris
What What! (You gotta trim that penis)
Bar mitzvah
What What! (Here’s your gift sir)
Bat Mitzvah
What What! (One more time)
Anniversaries
What What! (Congratulations)
Funerals
What What! (Respect the life)
Weekdays
What What! (Just because)
Late night munchies
What What! (Were only human)

So the next time you’re hungry
And you’re about to make a samich
Put that shit down and call
Your badass motha-fucking nana’s

No comments:

Post a Comment