Saturday 10 March 2012

winay pichu

The world is in the palm of my hands, a mere seed waiting to be planted.
Hidden in the clouds a secret garden consumes energy and breeds life in heavenly amounts. An overwhelming state sends my body into chills knowing I am in the presence of something magical.
Worlds and cultures collide at soaring heights.
A looming peak dances over the infamous Machu Pichu for adventurous trekkers who wish to see true beauty and magic come alive in a new perspective.
I choke for words to describe my feelings.
Slowly my dreams are coming to life, as I claim my stake on this world. The amazement of becoming familiar with new lands draws me to the brink of tears, as I mould my existence.
I’ve seen a miracle. My eyes scarred by the touch of magic. The seed has been planted.
May.8.08

No comments:

Post a Comment