Saturday 10 March 2012

clasp of my hand

With just the clasp of my hand
I can grasp the land
From the Canyon Grande to Amsterdam
Ampersand
 I can close my eyes and drive while high
Shoot scotch on the rocks for one block
Almost get caught by the cops
but sneak by
you just gotta relax and take a chill pill
I told you I don’t fuck sluts , but maybe he will
Go all the way and back
Eat that rotten snatch
That stank like a batch of shat
Rats
Shouldn’t have had that second bottle
Cause that gnarled tooth troll
Is really started to look like a model
With a tight figure 8
The type id eat like a steak
And like the blood off my plate
Ace
In the sleeve
And its tattooed on my arm
My lucky charm is living hard
Guard down but still in charge
Murder
Is what I do to mics
You shoulda seen the fight
Coroner pronounced him dead on sight
20-20 is for suckas
20-40’s what I use when im checkin out your mothers
Loving is what I love to do
So get it through
Ooooh is what the ladies do
When they swallow sweetlou’s legendary goo
Gooie gumdrops
Its fun to run it till the gun drops
Blaze the place till the sun stops
While some cops
Still chillin at the donut shop
Thinking sprinkles or not
When they get glazed with a shot
Swish
Straight through the basket
This hard style im living
Ill never outlast it
Snap
That’s outlandish
Id rather be chillin out on a beach somewhere Spanish
Oley
Catch my drift
A lot of shit passes these lips
Asses and clits
Get lapped up real quick
If your booty clapping
Ill spit
Hot fire till the day I tire
Or hit the pit
capish

No comments:

Post a Comment