Saturday 10 March 2012

timeless classic

With these smooth beats
Made by Anonymous D
It’s guaranteed to leave its mark
Like hippopotamus feet

In the jungle or the dessert
It don’t matter what the weather
It’ll leave you soaring higher 
Than birds of a feather

Until It comes swooping down with talons
And strikes you
Now you’re losing blood by the gallon 
Ill write you

The situations thick
Your pains are growing
Like Allen, 
Quick, grab my hand
And ill lead you 
Our of this land
Before you fall to the man
Cause you’re a lamb
And I’m a man 
With a fork and knife in hand,
Who’s getting ready to eat you
First by verse

So stick to your own territory
And think twice
Before you pick up a microphone 
And bore me
You’re left feeling sorry
With your head 
Between your legs
The same story

So quit pushing and catch me
This beats a timeless classic
Like The Great Gatsby




I’m putting time in
And paying my dues
I’ve got a lot of hours clocked in
Writing in my room
And I’ve passed up a few brews
To finish a tune
So while I diminish these dudes
And take them to school
So they finally understand the saying
“That’s playing a fool”

While I keep it cool
Like the arctic
My games on point
Like a dart hitting a marksman
Who’s wearing a shark fin
Let the open sea be your coffin

Death to all rappers
Who got caught coughing
Or fat rappers
Who got caught eating to much chocolate
My mind will never stop
It’s like the second hand on a clock
And it’s fuelled by the memories
That I never forgot

My passion for word play
Lives close to home
Like the clever Sherlock
So let me take you
On an endeavour for pot

So, quit pushing and catch me
Sit back take a hit 
And relax g

You can’t force it
Or string it along
You either got it 
Or you don’t
Or you bring it all wrong
So go ahead
And sing the little songs that you wrote
In a shower, in a car or in a boat
It’s all a joke,
My wordplay will provoke
The biggest sceptic
To switch from epilepsy shakes
To Coke floats
So go…

Quit pushing and catch me
And ya’ll can leave the rapping 
To the master, Peace
april 24/2008

No comments:

Post a Comment