Sunday 4 March 2012

green eyed funk

It’s been a long time in the making
To put a few takes in
Put aside some time
To get it bumping in the basement

An ace
With no erasing
Just filling blank pages
With space that’s amazing

Asian,
Naw... DJ is- I‘m Caucasian
Blazing beats
Cause I can’t blaze the heat I’m craving

Staving off my rage
Each page that I’m defacing
With a plethora of phrases
Like “this one’s for the ages”

This aint a mainstream jam
Man were downstream bathing
Suits off, a few shots, skipping rocks, lazing

With just the clasp of my hand
I can reach the cusp of the land
From the canyon grand to Amsterdam, ampersand

Close my eyes
And drive while high
Shott scotch on the rocks
For one block
Almost got caught by some cops
But slipped by

Gotta relax
Take a chill pill
I told ya I don’t fuck with sluts
No luck  baby
But maybe he will

Go all the way
And back
Eat that rotten snatch
That stanks like a batch of shat

Rats
Shouldn’t had that second bottle
Cause this narled tooth troll
Last night really looked like a model

With that tight figure eight
The type id eat like a steak
And lick the blood of the plate
Ace

In the sleeve and
Its tattoed on my arm
My lucky charm is living hard
Guard down but still in charge

Murder
Its what I do to mics
You shoulda seen the fight last night
The coroner pronounced him dead on sight

Oooh
Its what ladies do
When they swallow sweetlous
Legendary goo

Gooie gumdrops
Its fun to run it till the gun drops
Blaze the place till the sun stops

While some cops
Still chillin at bun shops
Thinking sprinkles or not
And got glazed with a shot

Swish
Straight through the basket
This hard style im living
Man ill never out last it

Snap that’s outlandish
Id rather be chillin out on a beach
Somewhere Spanish

Oley
Ok catch my drift
A lot of shit passes these lips
Asses and clits
Get lapped up real quick
If your booty clapping
Ill spit
Hot fire
Till the day I tire
Or hit the pit

Capish
I don’t think they understand
No entiendez
Means no dice my man

No dice means no lick
Which means your stuck
Strutting for a buck
Which means you gotta suck

Yuck
It doesn’t mean youre gay,
JK, just kidding, no way jose
You got a lot more to explain

To your wife
Who was disguised as a sham
As a ruse to confuse
And a lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment